Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Things I hate and could do without.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1. Tom Brady ~ My awesome T-shirt tells all.
2. Boston ~ Fuck you in your ass Boston.
3. Wanna be gangstas ~ Quit it.
4. People who think they're gods gift to the world ~ You quit it too.
5. Alex Rodriguez ~ Fuck you Traitor.
6. Islam ~ Go Jesus.
7. Teenagers ~ Quit running your stupid mouths to older people.
8. Little dogs ~ Bite at my ankles one more time...
9. Cats ~ You make me sneeze.
10. Scientology ~ Fuck you and Aliens.
11. People who spam chat rooms ~ Go outside.
12. ICP ~ Fuck clowns who make shitty rap.
13. Michigan ~ State full of ignorant fucks.
14. University of Florida ~ Stop doing that dumbass gator chomp. Looks like special ed kids attempting to clap.
15. The UK ~ Fuck the Queen.
16. People who cry over celebrities ~ You people are stupid. They don't cry when you fuck up or would they if you died. Stop it.

I'll make another list later.

No comments: